ORDER BOOKS OPEN FOR UK’S MOST EXTREME PICK-UP: ISUZU D-MAX ARCTIC TRUCKS AT35
Jul 4, 2016
- 36 dealers are authorised to sell the UK’s most extreme pick-up, from 25 July
- Prices start from £30,999 (CVOTR – Commercial Vehicle On-The-Road)
- Newest member of award-winning Isuzu D-Max range will be built to order
Those for whom a standard pick-up just isn’t tough enough should head to their local Isuzu dealer on 25 July, when order books open for the Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35, the most extreme pick-up ever sold through a UK franchised dealer network.
The AT35 is engineered to excel in the most arduous terrain and will meet the most demanding challenges from farmers and other rural workers, those in the construction industry, and adventurous thrill-seekers alike. With giant 35-inch wheels, lofty 290mm ground clearance, and rut-busting approach, ramp and departure angles, the AT35 offers off-road capabilities that have never before been available in a vehicle with franchised dealer support. And all this is on top of the rugged toughness that has become synonymous with one of the UK’s favourite pick-ups, the standard Isuzu D-Max.
The AT35 pick-up will be available from 36 Isuzu dealers* nationwide, whose staff have been specially trained and equipped to act as authorised sales and service representatives for the Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks range.
The Isuzu D-Max is renowned for its toughness, durability and impressive payload and towing capabilities, as well as for its refined and comfortable interior and low running costs. It already offers the broadest range of pick-up configurations on the market, with single-, extended- and double-cab bodystyles and five different specification levels, all with a powerful and highly efficient 2.5 twin-turbo diesel engine under the bonnet. The AT35 builds on the strong and durable platform of the multi-award winning D-Max and will bolster the appeal of the range further, offering customers a uniquely capable pick-up unmatched by rivals.
The extraordinary AT35 is the result of a partnership between Isuzu UK and Arctic Trucks, the world’s leading expert in vehicles designed and built specifically to overcome the unforgiving wild terrain of northern Scandinavia and Russia. When order books open on 25 July, the Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 will be the first Arctic Trucks pick-up in the UK that can be ordered directly from a vehicle manufacturer’s dealer network.
The AT35 is available in two body configurations. The extended-cab (from £30,999 CVOTR**) features rear-opening side access panels, a fold-down rear bench seat, and a braked towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes. The double-cab (from £33,499 CVOTR**) offers a comfortable, refined interior for five adults, and adds climate control and full leather upholstery, and is available with a manual or automatic transmission. As with all Isuzu D-Max pick-ups, the AT35 offers the peace-of-mind of a 125,000-mile / five-year manufacturer warranty.
William Brown, General Manager at Isuzu UK, said: “The Isuzu D-Max has been a runaway success since its launch four years ago, thanks to its comfortable and refined interior, class-leading load-lugging capabilities, and low running costs and comprehensive warranty. The Arctic Trucks AT35 retains those strong D-Max attributes, and adds totally unprecedented offroad credentials and brutally hardcore looks. We’re expecting it to appeal to a wide range of private and commercial buyers.”
In addition to the high levels of standard equipment, a comprehensive accessories list allows customers to spec their AT35 according to their unique requirements, with each unit being built to order.
- Ends -
Note to Editors:
Dealers authorised for sales and aftersales service of Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35:
- Eaglesham Garage Ltd, Glasgow
- Ian Grieve (Falkirk) Ltd, Camelon, Falkirk
- Lloyd (Dumfries), Heath Hall, Dumfries
- Walkers (Fife Subaru & Isuzu), Cupar, Fife
- S & S Services, Ayr, Ayrshire
- M T Vehicle Sales (Premier Truck Hire), Blaydon-on-Tyne, Northumberland
- Maple Garage Ltd, Flinton, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Midgley Motor Cars, Skipton, North Yorkshire
- York Van Centre, York, North Yorkshire
- HRVS, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- R N Golden, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- K T Green, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Duckworth, Boston, Lincolnshire
- Duckworth, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
- B & B Tractors, Fauld Lane, Staffordshire
- Bob Gerard Limited, Great Glen, Leicester
- Cross Roads Garage, Tredingtion, Warwickshire
- Imperial Commercials, Mackworth, Derby
- J W Rigby Car & Commercial, Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Threeways Garages, Abergele, Conwy
- David Taylor Garages, Crickhowell, Powys
- Watts Truck & Van, Cardiff
- Oliver Landpower, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Quest, Braintree, Essex
- Slip End, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Culverwell Cars, Robertsbridge, East Sussex
- G & M Motors, Gravesend, Kent
- Hammonds, Halesworth, Suffolk
- M J Fews, Wotton Under Edge, Gloucestershire
- Warners, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
- Tallis Amos Group, Leominster, Herefordshire
- Garland, Aldershot, Hampshire
- Ferndown Commercials, Wimbourne, Dorset
- White Horse Motors, Exeter, Devon
- Roger Young Engineering, Saltash, Cornwall
- John Barr Cars, Crumlin, County Down, Northern Ireland
**Prices (CVOTR – Commercial Vehicle On-The-Road)
Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 Extended-cab (six-speed manual): £30,999
Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 Double-cab (six-speed manual): £33,499
Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 Double-cab (five-speed auto): £34,499
The Isuzu D-Max is available in three body styles – single-, extended- and double-cab – with prices starting from £14,999 (CVOTR) for the entry-level single cab. The Isuzu D-Max is fitted with a super-efficient 2.5-litre twin-turbo diesel engine, producing 163 PS and 400 Nm of torque, is able to tow a class-leading 3.5-tonnes (braked) while still returning fuel economy of 38.7 mpg (combined), and is available with a six-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmission.
Since the D-Max launched in 2012, the practical pick-up has helped Isuzu on its way to record vehicle sales. Strong D-Max sales contributed towards a 478% registrations boost since 2009 – and Isuzu UK continues to break its own sales records as 6,220 D-Max were snapped up last year – a 13% year-on-year rise.
01622 766510 / 07921 484915
01622 776687 / 07739 891040